Factory Re-Conditioning Process
COMPLETE FACTORY RE-UPHOLSTERY and RE-FINISHING Process
- Our Designer will visit your job site to determine the scope of the work, he will help select carpet, fabric and wood colors and will, if requested, create a professional color board. He will make a layout of the pew position.
- After the selections have been made, we sign a contract stipulating our process, collect a down payment then order new polyurethane foam and fabric.
- When the fabric arrives and is inspected we then schedule to pick up the pews.
- Our installation goes to the jobsite.
- Remove the Pews from the Anchors - Break off the Anchors. Floor Patch is not included. If we are awarded the carpet contract, our carpet installers will patch the floor under a separate contract.
- Disassemble the Pews.
- Place the pew parts on our rolling carts.
- Collect the second payment.
- Return to the Factory with all the required Pew Parts. If your job is in So. Cal., and less than 750 feet we can remove your pews
on a Monday, then be back and install on Friday of the same week.
WOOD PART OPTIONS:
Consult our design team to determine the best option for your Pews.
[ ] 10a. Wood Parts - NOT INCLUDED - Customer has not paid for and does not want the wood parts redone. Place them on our
Carts and move to another room to facilitate the floor or carpet company.
[ ] 10b. Wood Parts - Touch Up Only - Place the Wood Parts on our Carts, bring them back to the factory. Convert your pews to our Hidden Chicago Expansion Bolt Torque Down Anchor System. Scuff sand the wood surface, apply a coat of stain, seal using pre catalyzed nitrocellulose lacquer, apply 4 coats of catalyzed nitrocellulose lacquer, re-stack on carts and shrink wrap in preparation for redelivery.
[ ] 10c. Wood Parts - COMPLETE FACTORY REFINISH - Place the Wood Parts on our Carts, bring them back to the factory. Convert your pews to our Hidden Chicago Expansion Bolt Torque Down Anchor System. Completely sand the wood surface to the bare wood, apply a coat of stain, seal using pre catalyzed nitrocellulose lacquer, apply 4 coats of catalyzed nitrocellulose lacquer, re- stack on carts and shrink wrap in preparation for redelivery.
UPHOLSTERED PART OPTIONS:
11. Upholstered parts. COMPLETE FACTORY RE UPHOLSTER.
Return to the factory with the applicable Upholstered Parts.
[ ] Seats
[ ] Backs
[ ] Back of Back
Remove the Old Fabric, Poly Foam and protruding staples. Check springs if applicable. Install new Polyurethane Foam, press in our high pressure pneumatic machine in one continuous length. Upholster with New Grade A Rubberized Back Fabric - from our Fabric Selections.
Normally, we would Re-Install on Friday of the same (or second) week. However, if for some reason you are not ready for us, we can Insure and WAREHOUSE your furniture for 30 days.
After 30 days, add for INSURANCE and WAREHOUSE STORAGE $.75 per foot per month.
- Return to the Job Site.
- Unload and place the parts.
- Re Assemble the Pews.
- Line Up the Pews.
- Before we BOLT DOWN your Pews, we will obtain your written approval.
- BOLT THE PEWS DOWN, using our Hidden Chicago Expansion Bolt - Torque Down Anchor System.
That is the whole process. We have this process very fine-tuned so your project goes as smoothly as every other project we do.